See home page for our blog posts at
See below for Institute announcements
– Administration and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
– Promote content through social advertising.
– Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
– Contribute to design of Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin posts, as well as (Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
– Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
– Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
– Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent major
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Displays a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
Please apply through the following link –
CROWDSOURCING CAMPAIGN UPDATE
Earlier this week we received a number of donations that funded our experiment up to 66-68%. Great job, and thanks!
We are asking everyone now more than ever to donate a few dollars to support our cause!! We have just under 20 days left to fund this project, and we need your support.
Thank you so much!
CROWDSOURCING CAMPAIGN STARTING SEPTEMBER 14th
Hello to all the Institute Supporters!
I posted this earlier in August, but the project was not yet ready to launch. I am proud to say that after months of developing this project, our first fundraising campaign will launch in mid-September. I ask that everyone take the time to see what the Institute is up to.
Importantly, this is where you, your family, and friends come in. All money raised goes directly to the Institute, and more specifically directly to the research project we are initiating on the Experiment website.
That means every dollar you donate to the project goes directly to glioblastoma research!
The other very cool thing about supporting this work, is donors / backers get updates about the project they are supporting! The Institute has even implemented a discussion panel, so the backers can ask the researchers about the science, about the work, and get feedback from those researchers.
This is a very exciting time for biomedical science, and The Institute is grateful for all of the support.
Let’s End This!